CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Today, we applied for a service dog for me! He is trained to detect when I will have a stroke! It's SO amazing what they can do with animals these days. There is a place in Burnaby that trains dogs for all sorts of things, and we just sent in our application this morning. We are not allowed dogs where we live, but if it's a service dog, I don't think our landlord would mind. I am SO excited at the prospect of getting a service dog. It's a LONG and sometimes expensive process, but we know that if God wants us to get a service dog, He will open up all the doors that need to be opened. They can range from 100-$1000. It's something to look forward to :) Will keep you posted, as we hear more :)

1 comments:

marge said...

nice looking dog.