Sorry it's been SOOOOOO long. We have been having a lot of health issues in our home the last while. I am starting
to feel like our local ER is becoming a normal place to be. Pete has been having some MAJOR health setbacks,
which may lead to him possibly having to switch jobs, and/or, us, possibly moving out of the Fraser Valley. I
won't get into what his actual health issues are, because Pete is VERY private (send me a private mssg on
Facebook, and I'll ask Pete if I can share). It has been very scary at times, and we are trying our best, to totally
change our lifestyle, which is easier said than done. We need to try and get as much stress as possible out of our
lives right now, which again, is WAY easier said than done. We are pretty much taking things a day at a time
(sometimes even just an hour at a time), and praying A LOT. We have never had to rely on God so much before.
This of course, puts great stress on a marriage, but we are working together to fight the health
issues, even though we often have different opinions than each other, and the doctors. So, if
you are reading this, and the praying type, we would appreciate ANY and ALL prayers. Thanks.
to feel like our local ER is becoming a normal place to be. Pete has been having some MAJOR health setbacks,
which may lead to him possibly having to switch jobs, and/or, us, possibly moving out of the Fraser Valley. I
won't get into what his actual health issues are, because Pete is VERY private (send me a private mssg on
Facebook, and I'll ask Pete if I can share). It has been very scary at times, and we are trying our best, to totally
change our lifestyle, which is easier said than done. We need to try and get as much stress as possible out of our
lives right now, which again, is WAY easier said than done. We are pretty much taking things a day at a time
(sometimes even just an hour at a time), and praying A LOT. We have never had to rely on God so much before.
This of course, puts great stress on a marriage, but we are working together to fight the health
issues, even though we often have different opinions than each other, and the doctors. So, if
you are reading this, and the praying type, we would appreciate ANY and ALL prayers. Thanks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment