
We have had a busy but good summer. We've enjoyed White Rock, 100 Mile House (where Pete's parents live) being with friends and family, and going to car events with the Maverick. Pete continues to work as a dispatcher for a local trucking/transport company, and I am still enjoying being a stay at home wife. We've had a few health issues over the summer, but we're praying for better health, as fall comes upon us :) We are looking forward to a visit this month, from Pete's parents, and possibly a visit this month or next from Pete's brother Dave, from Calgary. I am looking forward to the cooler fall weather, and nice hot, crock pot meals :) I LOVE my crock pot. It's nice, not having children, and worrying about back to school and all that it entails. Not that there is anything wrong with having children and all that :) I am hoping to be a better blogger as fall is just around the corner, and I will have more time and hopefully more energy to blog on a regular basis ;)
3 comments:
Nice to see a post from you :) I'm trying to be a better blogger too!
Nice to see a post from you! :) I'm trying to be a better blogger too!
I'm looking forward to your blogs. Happy blogging.
Post a Comment