Everything with the store, is moving forward. Papers have been signed, hands have been shaken, and the rest is all blood, sweat, and tears! LOL! The store is just off of Fraser Highway on the one way street in Langley. The address is 5496 Salt Lane. I was hoping to take before and after pictures, but our landlord already tore everything down from the piercing shop that was there before. I'll take before and after pictures of before the store is filled up and stuff. This is so exciting and scary! LOL! We are hoping to start moving in showcases etc. , next Monday!!!!! Opening day is set for Monday, August 1st. WOOHOO!!!!Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Everything with the store, is moving forward. Papers have been signed, hands have been shaken, and the rest is all blood, sweat, and tears! LOL! The store is just off of Fraser Highway on the one way street in Langley. The address is 5496 Salt Lane. I was hoping to take before and after pictures, but our landlord already tore everything down from the piercing shop that was there before. I'll take before and after pictures of before the store is filled up and stuff. This is so exciting and scary! LOL! We are hoping to start moving in showcases etc. , next Monday!!!!! Opening day is set for Monday, August 1st. WOOHOO!!!!Posted by barb at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment