CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011



Well, it's official!!! Pete is opening a store in Langley!!!! Pete has owned two other stores in the past. We've been praying about which direction God wants us to go, and it seems like this is the direction. It will be (as before), a collectible/vintage toys and games store. The store is on Salt Lane. It's a cute little lane, off of a one way street. The building was most recently a piercing place, and before that, it was a jewelry store. Pete will be working with one of his former partners. The store will be opening in August! Right now, shelving, display cases, and magazine racks are being purchased :) Pete and his partner have LOTS of store stock already, so all they really need is display cases etc. I am planning to take before and after pictures. I will be helping out in the store, so I'm pretty excited! So, that's our BIG news :)

2 comments:

marge said...

Congratulations! Will I get to see the store?

barb said...

Hey mom, you sure will! Looking forward to what you think of it? :)