CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2012

This is my niece Cam (Camilla). She was born 19 years ago, on this day! I love her SOOOOOOOOOO much! She was my sister's first child, and I was so excited and nervous to be an aunt, as I had never been one before. I wanted to be a "cool" and "fun" aunt. I remember the day she was born, like it was yesterday! She was so small, and fragile. As she got older, she was a ham for the camera, and such a joy to be around. Kindergarten, became grade school, and soon it was on the grade 8. The night she graduated from high school, I was SO proud! She continues to make me a proud aunt. She's already lived on her own in the big city (Vancouver), gone to college, gotten her first car, and her second job.....this proud aunt could go on and on. Some of the things I LOVE about Cam, is firstly, her laugh! She has the best laugh ever, and it makes me smile. Cam has her own sense of style that is uniquely her own. She's somewhat quiet, but mature. Cam knows what's important in life and isn't afraid to "go for it". I made most of my "auntie mistakes" on Cam, but she's never held that against me :) I feel so blessed to be a part of her life, and to be her aunt!

0 comments: