My mother in law is STILL in the hospital! They took yet another toe off her foot. This is getting really old, really quickly. It's putting stress not only on my marriage, but my sister in law's marriage, as she works full time, and has also taken on the role of full time care giver for my father in law. Many times, Pete goes right from work, to the hospital, to see his mom. Not that he wants to, but he feels obligated to. This means he gets home around 8 or 8:30 in the evening, and I get two hours with my husband, before bed. This also means not eating supper together, not being able to talk about the real important things. Add to that, a pipe in our living room wall burst last Monday, and we've been dealing with the landlord, who seems to think the carpet can be salvaged, the restoration company who left a big loud machine in our house to dry up the carpet, and no furniture to sit on. I had stopped looking at other places to live already, but I think I will start looking again. I don't really want to live in a place that will have moldy carpets and loud upstairs neighbors. They keep apologizing for being so loud, but don't do anything about it. Today I was sleeping from chemo and the young girl upstairs had a friend over, and they were playing in her room, above ours, all afternoon. Jumping off the bed, blaring Justin Beiber, just being little girls. I finally had to go knock on their door, and ask them to tone it down *sigh* Trying SO hard not to be a big whiner, but when you are sick, everything seems 10 times worse.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How is you MIL going to get attention when she has no more toes left. Hope you can get your landlord to smarten up . Try to have a good sleep. Love you.
Oh, I'm sure she'll have a stroke, or fall and break her hip....the possibilities are endless with her.
Post a Comment