Not much new to report here. So, most of you know that I NEVER make plans for the future. Well, I've made an exception, just one, since it's wayyyyy off in the future. When both sets of our parents are gone (which I HATE to think about), we're moving to England! Why England??? We love the British peoples, the climate is the same as ours, we have some connections out there, and it's our dream :) It's something exciting to think about, and plan for in the future. I try not to think about it TOO much, but I love dreaming about it sometimes, and what it will be like, living there. It actually makes me giddy at times, to imagine living in ENGLAND!!!! Driving on the wrong side of the road, eating beans and toast, being surrounded by the British and their funny words for things, perhaps living in the Bristish countryside, or a flat in town....:) YAY!
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment