Well, the New Year is almost here! It's been a pretty good year! My best friend who teaches english in Dubai, came home and surprised us all for Christmas! That was SO awesome! 2013 is looking to be good as well, I hope :) On Jan. 4th, we will celebrate 5 years of marriage!!! I'll possibly be having a stint put in my brain, to unclog some of the arteries, and that will bypass an aneurysm, and future strokes. That will be a major surgery, but I welcome it, as it may help me in the future. In May, I turn 40, so I am preparing for that by I hopefully cutting most of the sugar out of my diet, exercising more and increasing my stamina. We are possibly taking a trip to Mexico in the spring (depending on surgery), to get some dental work done on Pete. I will be seeing my cancer doctor at the end of January, so we will discuss it more at that time. I am looking forward to what 2013 is going to bring, and remain hopeful for a cure for my cancer this year! God is good, ALL the time!
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's always good to make plans and keep our dreams alive. Wishing you a great 2013. Love Mom
Post a Comment