CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008


One more sleep until my wonderful husband comes home!!!!! I received a one line email from him today, saying that he loves me and misses me, and that he's been VERY busy with the schooling. We're both still praying about if God wants him to be with this company or not. There are just so many "interesting" ways they do things there, some of which I am not very comfortable with or confident about. It just seems to ME, that if you are a new employee, you shouldn't be having to spend hundreds of dollars, to be able to be employed with a company. That just seems very odd to me. It seems to me, that Pete is continually having to shell out money for this, that and the other, to be able to be employed with this company. I could be wrong in my thinking and my feelings, but something about this company is just not sitting well with me. Sure, they are a "Christian" company, and a lot of company's I know of personally, hide behind the whole "Christian" facade. Don't get me wrong, I am VERY grateful to God, for this employment opportunity for Pete, I just have an uneasy feeling about this particular company. I'm usually bang on, when I have a bad feeling about things/people/circumstances. I am praying with all of my heart, that I am wrong about this. They will be sending Pete to Ohio for a week in the summer, for more schooling and training. I really didn't know that there is SO much training needed, in order to be an RV salesman. These three days that Pete is gone, they are cramming six months of information and training into 3 days!! Pete has to take a test at the end of every day, for the three days he is there. I am just looking forward to Pete walking in the door tomorrow evening....I miss him terribly. Absence DOES make the heart grow fonder! :) The sweet thing is, is that Thursday is Pete's day off, so, we can sleep in and spend time together before he goes back to work on Friday.

2 comments:

Rina said...

That IS sort of odd that he would have to PAY money to work for someone...I've never heard of that before. Is it to cover the training costs? You guys should keep all receipts because if it is for work I think you can write it off at tax time.

Yaay for only 1 more sleep!! I know that when Mat went to California for a week while I was preggo, I was loving the 'me' time but missing him a lot too.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as Larina. Maybe he has to pay to cover the costs of some of the training. Although a great company would pay for that themselves. Definitely keep track of your receipts.