CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Adventures with Cindy and Barb

So it's not often, that you luck out and get neighbors who turn out to become great friends, but that's exactly what has happened to us!!! Rob and Cindy, live in the top unit on the other side of our 4plex. Cindy and I are as "thick as thieves". LOL!! We are constantly showing up at each other's doors, sometimes in our pj's, other times, just to chat and hang out. Last night was no different. Cindy and I were chatting online, and she decided to come over, in her housecoat! LOL!!! Her hubby soon followed...well, one thing led to another, and Cindy and I were in the mood, and had a craving for roasted marshmallows....LOL!!! Pete, fired up the bbq for us.... and, well...

We always end up laughing our heads off...Cindy is SUCH a riot!
On Saturday, Cindy and I decided to go to Birchwood Dairy for ice cream...again, we always end up laughing our heads off...this calf was enjoying Cindy's finger, a tad too much! LOL!!!! Cindy and I could NOT stop laughing! LOL!!!! I could hardy take the picture!The horse had just licked my ear, and that's why I had this look on my face! LOL!!!!
It's awesome to have a friend that is just a few feet away. Cindy has a chronic illness as well, so she knows all about crappy days, and feeling sick and worn out. We've just recently started walking together after supper every day. We live in such a beautiful area, and our house backs on to a fenced walking path, so we do an entire loop and end up back at our houses. I feel VERY blessed to have such a great friend!




4 comments:

Cindy said...

The words that come to mind right now are as follows: Two of a kind! It is great that we even share the same favorite movie: Home Fries

Love ya
Cindy

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have a friend.I must admit you guys look like you are having way too much fun.LOL. Love ya both.

Days of our Lives said...

that's awesome !

-denise

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'm so happy for you that you have such a great friend so close by. It looks like you two gals are always up for mischief! Oh, and love the impromtu marshmallow roast. I thought I was the only one who had ever roasted the mallows over the BBQ. Have you ever tried it over a stove element? It works great! lol

Paige says, "I like your new little horsey buddy!"