Ever since YWAM (Youth With A Mission) in '99 I have been collecting Piglet's. When I was at YWAM, I became best friends with a gal named Brooke. She LOVED anything Winnie The Pooh. Since we were ALWAYS together, people started calling me Piglet. No, not because I was fat, but because Pooh's trusty sidekick is Piglet. Pete has helped me add A LOT to my Piglet collection :) Today, I was able to get this display cabinet for FREE, so, my collection came out of the box in the closet, and well, here it is on display, in our living room! LOL! (click on the picture for larger image). Once it was all on display, it kinda shocked me how much Piglet stuff I really had! I have everything from a cookie cutter, pens, stickers, stuffies, key chains, PEZ dispensers, socks, mittens, magnets etc. I would still like Piglet pj's and Piglet slippers, and a Piglet housecoat. It's hard to find just Piglet. A lot of places sell stuff that is Pooh AND Piglet together. If any of my faithful readers EVER see anything JUST Piglet, please let me know :) I am always adding to the collection ;)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
There is a 'W the P' store inside Disneyland that sells a ton of the character stuff! You would have a lot of fun in that shop!
The shelf looks good.
Do I see that in the bedroom? I thought it was going where the fireplace is?? lol
Wow! I had no idea that your collection was so large! It looks good in the cabinet.
Post a Comment