On Tuesday, Pete and I went to see The Happening. I thought it was pretty good, and give it 4 out of 5 stars. Mark Whalberg was in it, and he was as yummy as usual :) It was pretty graphic as far as gore goes, so if you are NOT a fan of blood and that sort of thing, DO NOT go see this movie...there is quite a lot of blood. The idea behind the movie is pretty good, and you don't actually know what's causing all the chaos, until about half way thru the movie. I can't remember if there was any swearing, since I was high on morphine during the show, but there wasn't any nudity. So that's my review of The Happening :)Thursday, June 19, 2008
On Tuesday, Pete and I went to see The Happening. I thought it was pretty good, and give it 4 out of 5 stars. Mark Whalberg was in it, and he was as yummy as usual :) It was pretty graphic as far as gore goes, so if you are NOT a fan of blood and that sort of thing, DO NOT go see this movie...there is quite a lot of blood. The idea behind the movie is pretty good, and you don't actually know what's causing all the chaos, until about half way thru the movie. I can't remember if there was any swearing, since I was high on morphine during the show, but there wasn't any nudity. So that's my review of The Happening :)Posted by barb at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't wait to see this movie!! And not just 'cuz hottie Mark is in it. ;) LOL!
Post a Comment